PRIVACY AND COOKIE NOTICE OF SNB ARQUITECTOS, S.C.
Who we are
SNB ARQUITECOS, S.C., (“SNB”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy and Cookie Notice informs you as to how we look after your personal data, tells you about your privacy rights and lets you know how you are protected.
SNB maintain the following Privacy and Cookie Notice to protect the personal information you provide online. In this Privacy Notice we describe how your personal information may be used, including the types of information collected, the purposes for which the information is collected, and the rights available to you relating to the information we obtain via our website, www.snbarquitectos.mx (the “Website”) and as part of the services we provide to customers or otherwise make available via the Website (the “Services”). This Privacy and Cookie Notice only covers the personal data that SNB collect using the Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
We may use the information we collect, including personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or Services that you have requested.
- For internal business purposes, such as to improve our Services.
- To contact you with administrative communications and, in our discretion, changes to our Privacy and Cookie Notice or any of our other privacy notices.
- To comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
- For purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent, and as further described in this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
- To help us improve our Website and Services; and
- To inform you about additional products or Services that may be of interest to you, and for other marketing and promotional purposes.
We will disclose your personal information to a third party only if we have previously notified you and in accordance with that notification, except as follows:
- To any law enforcement agency requesting it in connection with an inquiry regarding the commission of any offence, once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
- To comply with applicable laws and lawful government or regulatory requests.
- To operate our systems properly; or
- To protect our users and SNB.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING MECHANISMS
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to collect, monitor and analyze this information in order to improve functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor the Website and Services to our visitors’ needs.
We do not intend to process your personal information for any reason other than stated within this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. Please note that email is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or otherwise transfer certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personal information, is generally one of the transferred business assets and, by providing your personal information to us, you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
The Privacy and Cookie Notice only covers the SNB Website. We are not responsible for the data notices or procedures or content of any linked websites or other websites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
RETENTION AND DELETION
We will not retain personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. For personal information we receive from our customers, our customers have control of the purpose for collecting data, and the duration for which the data may be kept.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions about the personal information you have provided us, or need to update certain personal information, you may contact us using the information provided at the end of this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
OPTING OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
As noted, we may send you emails about products, Services or other information we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such email we send to you. If you opt-out of receiving promotional or informational emails from us, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
If the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you, you have rights in addition to the information we provide under this Privacy and Cookie Notice, such the following:
- To be informed whether or not your personal information is being processed by or on behalf of SNB.
- To withdraw your consent to SNB processing personal information you provide directly to us.
- To ask SNB to rectify incorrect or incomplete personal information relating to you, erase or delete personal information, or stop or restrict processing personal information relating to you if the processing is causing or is likely to cause substantial damage or distress to you or to someone else.
- To data portability.
- To object to the processing of your personal information; and
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you have questions or would like to contact us about your rights under GDPR, you may contact us using the information provided at the end of this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
SECURITY AND OTHER SAFEGUARDS
SNB has implemented technical and organizational measures and safeguards on the Website and in connection with the Services designed to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal information and against accidental loss or destruction of personal information. Please be advised, however, that although SNB has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from SNB via the Website or email cannot be guaranteed. SNB has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy and Cookie Notice or need to update certain personal information, please contact us:
- Phone Numbers: +52 55 8662 0391, +52 55 8662 0392, +52 55 8662 0393, +52 55 8662 0394.
- Email: Info@snb.mx
We may need to revise this Privacy and Cookie Notice in future. If we change our Privacy and Cookie Notice we will post the changes on this page so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. This Privacy and Cookie Notice was last updated in December 2020. You should therefore review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to its terms.
This Privacy and Cookie Notice is international and applies to everyone that visits our Website.